Sunday, March 3, 2013

TEN COMMANDNENTS FROM MAN TO WOMAN



The ten commandments from man Given to woman

     One,
Thou shall have no other man but me

 
Two,
Though shall not encourage no man to make love to you Neither kiss or caress you For I am your man, a very jealous man And is ready to lay low any other man who may intrude on our love


Three,
Remember to kiss and caress me Honor and obey me, in my every whim and fancy Seven days a week and twice on Sundays Because at no time will I ever be tired 0f I-T "it"


Four,
Honor my name, so that every other woman may honor it also


Five,
Thou shall not provoke me to anger Or my wrath will descend upon you heavily


Commandment Six,
Thou shall not search my pockets at night Or annoy me with your hearsays


Commandment Seven,
Thou shall not shout my name in the streets If I am walking with another woman But wait intelligently until I come home Then we can both have it out decently For I am your man, a funny man And detest a scandal in public places


Commandment Eight,
Thou shall not drink, or smoke Nor use profane language For those bad habits I will not stand for


Nine,
Thou shall not commit adultery For the world will not hold me guilty if I commit murder


Ten,
Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's dress Nor her shoes, nor her bureau, nor her bed, nor her hat Nor anything that's hers Neither shall thou call my attention to anything that may be for sale In any stores, for I will not give thee anything But what you actually need for your purpose

 These are the ten commandments from man Given to woman By Prince Buster


FULL SITE: www.chriskingleonhart.com
follow me on twitter @chrisxleonhart
Facebook : chrisking leonhart
Facebook page: Chrisking Leonhart (http://www.facebook.com/chrisking.leonhart.den)

4 comments: