Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Questions to Test Your Relationship Compatibility



Are you and your lover thinking along the same lines? Here are some relationship questions that can help both of you understand each other better.



A relationship is all about compatibility.

Opposites attract all the time, but too many opposites and no similarities won’t really help a relationship succeed.

When you have small differences, it makes them cute.

But when you have differences in your approach to life or your ethics about relationships, it’s definitely not good for the romance.

One of you could compromise, but that’s not really an option for the long term, is it?

Are you in a relationship with someone for around a year or so?

Then these questions will definitely help both of you test your compatibilities and understand each other better.

Do you find yourself getting angry with your partner for no reason at all? Perhaps, there are some overlooked issues that you need to face together.



Relationship questions to create better love

Sit down with your partner on a lazy Sunday afternoon, ask each other these questions and have an open mind. To make it easier for your partner so they don’t assume any of these are trick questions, you answer first so they know your views too (risky though if it’s the man asking and answering first, women tend to customize their answers to resemble yours and to protect the relationship.. e.g when u ask how many people u dated in life and the man says 5…even if she’s dated an uncountable figure she’ll put it around or below the guys own figure).

Don’t let any questions annoy you and don’t ever clam up or go on the defensive. Remember, the answers to these questions should be truthful and help both of you understand each other better.

And by the time you’re done with the questions, you’d know more about each other and would also understand each other’s approach to life too.


#1. Name two of my closest friends.
 
#2. What was I wearing when we first met?
 
#3. Where was I born? 
 
#4. When is my birthday?
 
#5. Who is my favorite relative?
 
#6. What is my fondest unrealized dream?
 
#7. What is my favorite time of day for lovemaking?
 
#8. What was one of my best/worst childhood experiences?
  
#9. What do I like most to do with my time off?
 
#10. What is my favorite movie?
 
#11. What do I fear most?
 
 
#12. Which side of the bed do I prefer?
 
#13. What medical problems do I worry about most?
 
#14. What is my favorite romantic restaurant?
 
#15. Name one of my favorite novels. 
 
#16. Name two of the people I admire most.
 
#17. What is my favorite sex position?
 
#18. What spot on my body is most sensitive?
 
#19. What was my most embarrassing moment?
 
#20. What is my favorite outfit to wear when I want to look sexy? 
 
#21. Do I prefer texts or calls?
 
#22. What is my favorite holiday?
 
#23. What physical quality am I most attracted to in the opposite sex?

#24. When was the first time I had sex?

#25. How many kids do I want to have?

#26. What is the date of our anniversary?

#27. What did I think about you when we first met?
 
#28. When did we have our first kiss?

#29. What is my favorite getaway place?

#30. What is my favorite way to spend an evening?
 
#31 What is the ideal number of calls a couple should exchange in a day?


#32 Would you compromise your happiness for the success of the relationship?


#33 What’s your idea of a romantic vacation?


#34 What’s the single most important thing for a relationship to be successful?


#35 What would you define as cheating?


#36 If I cheated on you, would you ever forgive me? 


#37 Would you ever say sorry to me even if it’s not your fault?


#38 Are you friends with any of your exes?


#39 How should finances be planned between a couple?


#40 Do you think celebrating Valentine’s Day is corny?


#41 What was your first impression about me?


#42 Can you avoid flirting if someone attractive flirts with you when I’m not around?


#43 Do you think romantic gifts have to be memorable or do they have to be useful?


#44 How would you want to spend a special day with each other?


#45 What is the most special memory of us that you hold?


#46 If I told you to jump off a tall cliff and tell you that you’ll land safely because there’s a net you can’t see yet, would you blindly trust me and jump?


#47 Do you have to know all of my friends?


#48 Do you think past relationship secrets should always be kept hidden?


#49 Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger?


#50 Is it fine for a partner to use the toilet with the door open?


#51 After a break up, would you ask for your gifts back/would you give back all the gifts?


#52 Which love song best describes our relationship?


#53 Describe your perfect man/woman that you would like to date.


#54 In a relationship, what would make you feel happier, sharing or sacrificing?


#55 Would you lie to make me happy and where would you draw the line?


#56 What are some annoying habits of other couples that irritate you the most?


#57 Who would you prefer as a partner, a good looking person or an extremely clever person?


#58 How do you vent out your frustrations in a relationship?


#59 When was the last time I came in your dreams?


#60 If we went to a store to buy a couch and both of us liked different couches, would you still go with my pick?


#61 Is sex about constantly pushing the boundaries or playing by the rules?


#62 How often would you want to go out on a date with me in a month?

#63 What is your biggest sexual turn off?


#64 What do you find sexiest about a person of the opposite sex?


#65 What’s your wildest sexual fantasy that you’d want to try with me?


#66 Would you feel insecure if I spent a lot of time at work?


#67 How many sexual partners have you had in the past?


#68 If you were convinced that I was making a bad decision, what would you do about it?


#69 Do you like babies/how many kids would you like to have someday?


#70 When was the last time you disliked me?


#71 If someone attractive exchanges glances with you at work or out there, would you tell me about it?


#72 What’s the craziest thing you’d be willing to do for me?

#73 What kind of a parent do you think you’d be?


#74 When do you think a person is ready for marriage?


#75 What’s the one thing about me you’d like to change?


#76 In an argument, whose side would you take, me or your mother?


#77 Would you relocate for love?


#78 Would you be open to disclosing all your health issues to me all the time?


#79 If you’re having a bad day, would you want me to leave you alone or spend time with you and cheer you up?


#80 What’s more important, sexual chemistry or spending time together?


These relationship questions may seem tricky to your partner at first, but as long as you answer first and help your partner open up, both of you would be able to learn from each other’s answers and develop a better relationship over time.


TAKE NOTE HOWEVER…

  • If the couple really loves each other then they won't care if they aren't compatible.
  • Just because a couple doesn't have anything in common doesn't mean that they aren't meant for each other.

Warnings

  • Don't tell people that, just because they aren't compatible, they aren't meant for each other. That will make them mad.
  • Always remember that you can't always rely on a compatibility test when you are in a true relationship.

And i"ll talk to you again soon,
....... Your Friend

.....LEONHART

BBM PIN: 2AF6026F
TWITTER: @chrisxleonhart
FACEBOOK: Chrisking Leonhart
FACEBOOK PAGE : Facebook.com/chrisking.leonhart.den
e-Mail: chrising4u@yahoo.com , lordcommanderleonhart.gmail.com




5 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm
    i c ...
    if i may ask ....
    For how long a relationship is tis applicable.
    Long,distance,sexual,long term,intimate or puppy luv relationship or puppy?????
    cuz its kinda weird...
    SpiritMan Speaks .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting piece, I must say u hit the nail on the head. But d qstns are too long. I may not hv the time to go through all 80 qstns n listing 80 h's kind of discouraged the entire process

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also need to tell each other the things they hate and love about themselves

    ReplyDelete